A world leading UK financial Service company in Manchester are hiring a newly created Business Analyst to work within the IT department
The role holder will be responsible for providing Business Analyst support to the business across all functions. They will be the point of contact for business stakeholders in order to progress change management and to act as the interface between them and IT
The Candidate -
- A good understanding of financial services operational and advice processes
- 3+ years' experience in a Business Analyst Role or an Operations role within an IFA setting
- Experience of working within a customer facing role
- Proven experience of writing business & functional specifications
- Experience of system design and documentation
- Experience of working within a change management environment
Experience of -
- Knowledge of User Acceptance Testing processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail and excellent grammar
- Must be able to communicate effectively at levels within the business
- Good presentation skills
- The ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Document creation skills for Microsoft Products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent personal organisational and administrative planning skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
IFA or Finance industry experience essential.
Salary to 35K plus 20% flexible benefits, pension and Death in Service.
Please submit CV to be considered.