Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence - Paralegal
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence - Paralegal to join Morrisons Solicitors LLP based in Wimbledon.
Morrisons Solicitors LLP is committed to three things: our clients, our communities and our teams. We currently have an opening in our Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence department for an excellent Paralegal.
As a Paralegal your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- drafting correspondence and witness statements
- dealing with clients’ queries
- liaising with medical professionals, hospitals and other Solicitors
- legal research
- obtaining and analysing medical records
- attending conferences
- note taking
- preparing schedules of special damages
- assisting with costs claims and billing
- assisting with general administrative tasks such as preparing bundles, indexes, photocopying, filing, etc.
An ideal Paralegal will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Proven Paralegal experience, preferably in Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to use your initiative, empathy and be committed to providing a high quality service to our clients.
You will be supported by the Head of Department / Partner on their matters and you will have the opportunity to work on highly interesting claims.
Our Wimbledon team work in a newly refurbished spacious office in the heart of Wimbledon, we have nearby shops, bars and coffee shops and with excellent transport connections. We offer a supportive working environment where everyone has a chance for meaningful growth and success. Morrisons also offer an attractive range of staff perks and an annual bonus scheme.
You will be joining Morrisons Solicitors, a Top 200 legal firm with five offices in Redhill, Woking, Wimbledon, Camberley and Teddington and over 150 team members. We are ranked in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners as one of the leading law firms in the South East. The Firm has achieved both the Lexcel, CQS and Wills & Inheritance Quality Scheme accreditations issued by the Law Society.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £25,000 per annum.
To join our team, please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53342770 / INDMP