Finance/Asset Administrator - Basildon - GBP10.50 per hour - Temporary contract
We have unique opportunity for someone with experience in an Asset Finance company to join an established team responsible for loading finance proposals, approving finance agreements and authorising payout for asset finance business. Occasional UK travel may be required. If you have these skills and can commit to an ongoing temporary assignment, based in Basildon, please read on .............
- To accurately load finance proposals in line with current finance industry regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Review and approve finance agreements.
- Review and approve payout requests to suppliers for finance agreements.
- Ensuring payout is only authorised for compliant deals.
- Support in the compilation and interpretation of KPI reporting.
- Competently use Microsoft Office software and maximise the use of such features as diary, follow up and data analysis capabilities of the system.
- Work with the sales team to deliver both individual and team business targets in line with KPi's
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in an Asset Finance company performing an new business servicing role interfacing with Dealers or Customers.
- Sound knowledge of Asset Finance products.
- Understanding of the Sales and New Business process.
- Understanding of the principles of Service quality.
- Excellent written, numerical and well developed analytical skills.
- Experience of Underwriting and Credit assessment is an advantage but not essential.
- Occasional UK travel may be required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software applications or similar packages
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
GBP10.50 per hour worked
Good working conditions and facilities including on-site canteen/restaurant
KEYWORDS: Asset; Finance; New Business; Credit Assessment; Underwriting
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.