Salary: To circa GBP60,000
Overview of the Opportunity
My client are the leading provider of some of the most ground-breaking products for aviation clients worldwide, and are now on the hunt for a wealthy experienced Lead Engineer to enhance their team. Based in Edinburgh, you'll be taking on exciting new development programs and will be delivering technical contributions and leadership within the development of brand new state-of-the-art products.
You will be joining a small and passionate team, where you will have the ability to work alongside colleagues with a variety of skillsets. You will be the Engineering Lead for a multidisciplinary project team with the dedication and responsibility for delivering new products. You will be someone who has specifically worked on small electronic devices at all stages of Life Cycle.
- Develop new products in relation to avionics
- Lead the team to deliver new products and take the lead for all projects
- Contribute your own experience to the team
- Lead the product through its full life cycle
- Must have and be able to demonstrate experience with small electronic devices.
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams
- Experience of the full product life cycle from requirements capture through to validation
- BEng or BSc in relevant discipline.
- Background in one of the following disciplines, familiarity with several others: RF Design, FPGA, digital hardware design, analogue hardware design, verification and test, mechanical design.
- Client facing experience
- Knowledge of certification of products and design for manufacturers
- Knowledge of aircraft systems
- Passion for aviation
- Experience of leading cross functional teams
If you are interested in this role, or know anyone else interested then please apply with an up to date CV or call Georgia.