Internal Recruiter / Talent Acquisition (Entry-level)
Internal recruiter (degree educated) is needed to join our client a leading technology consultancy based in London.
They offer business and technology solutions to an impressive list of clients ranging from Investment Banks, Brokers, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, FinTech companies and Private Equity firms. Due to rapid expansion globally, they are currently looking to recruit two new Talent Acquisition Executives to attract and hire the best talent in the market for different areas of our business today.
As an Internal Recruiter / Talent Acquisition specialist, you will work closely with the Global Head of Talent Management to provide full recruitment cycle services to the business. They are looking for an ambitious, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual that will be excited by the challenge of helping them grow within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Key Responsibilities will include: Managing the interview process, helping- building a talent pipeline. Filtering, sourcing and shortlisting candidates to be screened.
- University degree educated with strong MS Office skills.
- Previous recruitment or sales experience would be desirable
- A naturally confident communicator with excellent presentation skills, both written and oral
- A self-starter with a pro-active approach
- Well organised, good time management skills and attention to detail
- Effective under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines
What they offer:
- A challenging and varied role in a rapidly growing Capital Markets consulting firm
- The opportunity to progress on a defined career ladder
- Structured and on-going training, coupled with opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills within Financial Services
- Work in a team-focused, dynamic business that recognises success
- Competitive OTE package depending on level and experience.
Interest to hear more? Please send your CV for immediate consideration!