PCB Design Engineer - Cadence/PADS
My client based just outside of Leeds are looking for an experienced Electronics PCB Design Engineer to assist with a growing R+D team to prepare for the forecasted growth in the company as we reach 2017. The company is within commutable distance from Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Harrogate, Manchester and Sheffield.
The candidate should have experience in:
- Analogue/Digital Circuit Design
- Multi-layer PCB Design
- Over 3 years commercial experience
- Electronics Engineering Degree or related
- Use of Cadence or Mentor PADS
- High Speed Digital Design
- Over 5 years commercial experience
This client is looking to start interviewing from Monday 5th of November, so if this opportunity is of interest to you and you think you have the required skill set, then get in contact with Jordan Pickering via email or alternatively by applying through this advert.