Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Are you an experienced Service Manager close to Watford looking for a role where you can use your multi-site, supported living experience to really make a difference to the people you support?
Our client, a leading supported living provider for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs pride themselves on enabling individuals to achieve their potential. You will be providing management support to services across Buckinghamshire and North London, using your creative approach and leadership skills to develop and maintain the service.
As Service Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing specific management, support, advice and motivation to staff teams to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goal
- To ensure the support team are competent and focused on enabling rather than doing.
- Liaising with CQC or the Supporting People Team and other relevant professionals to comply with their standards and requirements
- Ensuring quality service from Support Workers and team Leaders are maintained and able
Person Specification of a Service Manager:
- A desire and passion to motivate and lead a team.
- A minimum Qualification of NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent and experience of supervising and managing a team.
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex needs.
- A full UK Driving Licence with Access to your own vehicle
Above all, you will have strong leadership skills and an eye for detail to ensure the service is running to its best ability. With the service developing you will be part of an exciting phase of expansion, with opportunities for career progression.
If you would like more information about this role, please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you to discuss the role.