Sales & Leasing Consultants/Brokers - DUBAI - £200,000+ OTE
Fancy earning £200,000 as an estate agent in Dubai? If you are working as a sales/lettings negotiator, valuer or branch manager and would like to work for a Forbes Top 100 Real Estate Agency, register your interest for our annual recruitment event being held in January 2017. We are looking for talented sales people. You must be able to self-motivate, your customer service should be second to none and above all you should be motivated by money.
We are one of Dubai's leading real estate agent's boasting 22 different International Property Awards which include the most coveted 'Best International Lettings Agency' beating a major London firm to the title. We are proud to have been named in the Forbes Top 100 for Real Estate Agencies in the Arab World, as well as being crowned champions this year, for the most number of leads received via Dubai's largest and most popular property portal, Propertyfinder.ae as well as receiving the most sales leads through Dubizzle!
We are expanding and are looking for determined, driven sales people with a proven track record of at least two years in a target driven environment to join our winning team.
You should be motivated by success and the fantastically enhanced lifestyle and earnings that come with the opportunity that we are offering:
- Property Leasing Consultant - £75,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
- Property Sales Consultant - £200,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
(Our top earning Consultants earn in excess of £300,000)
Our relocation experts and HR team will guide you through the process from visa application, to accommodation through to which gym to join - All we need is you. Simply send us your CV and if you fit our criteria, you will hear from us.
About the role:
As a Property Leasing or Property Sales Consultant your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Generating new instructions by way of outbound cold/warm calling
- Conducting market appraisals/valuations with homeowner/landlord
- Photographing & preparing properties ready for advertising
- Matching clients to specific properties, arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
- Full UK driving license
- Must have at least 2 year's estate agency experience (target driven.)
- To be financially independent to make the move to a new country.
- Cold/warm call calling experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Drive and determination
- A team player but also capable to work independently
What we offer:
- A full resident's/employment visa paid by Allsopp & Allsopp
- Assistance with relocation which include accommodation sourcing, bank account set-up, and assistance in getting a UAE driving license
- Discounted group medical insurance
- Subsidized branded company car options available
- Dedicated admin staff member per team
- Existing database and guaranteed leads
- Uncapped and unlimited tax-free earning potential
- Tiered commission structure
- 20 days' annual leave, plus public holidays and closed at Christmas
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Career progression path from Consultant to Senior, and Associate Director
About Allsopp & Allsopp:
Allsopp & Allsopp were founded in 2008, at the beginning of the economic downtown, and now employs over 130 people with offices in Dubai and two offices in the United Kingdom. We have spared no expense in providing an excellent place to work as well as entertain our clients with 11,500 Sq. Feet offices occupying the entire 26th floor of the Vision Tower, Business Bay.
What are you waiting for?
If would like to earn the most money you will have ever earned, make new friends and truly experience a once in a lifetime opportunity, then please contact us to find out more and register your interest for our Annual Recruitment Event being held in January 2017.
Should you not receive a responded within five working days of your application being submitted you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion