Our client is a well-established locally based company looking for an administration assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will be have a genuine interest in self-development and progression, together with the desire to join and work with a busy and successful team.
- To provide a comprehensive administrative, financial and clerical service to the office team.
- To contribute to the efficient, profitable running of the company in a smart, professional manner.
- To provide an efficient, courteous telephone switchboard service for the company.
- All incoming calls to be answered speedily, within 3 rings
- All messages to be taken accurately and forwarded without delay.
- To meet and greet all visitors and to arrange refreshments / lunches as instructed
- Responsible for sorting and distributing all incoming mail and for processing all outgoing mail.
- 100% accuracy in all data entry and numerical checking is vital.
- To work with the Sales Team to obtain credit checks promptly when requested and to keep relevant team members aware of any changes to client credit ratings.
- All hospitality requirements for Directors’ and visitors to be taken care of.
- Daily maintenance of office kitchen area to be shared jointly with other Admin.
- Co-workers kitchen area to be tidied early am, lunchtime and end of day.
- To ensure all paperwork is filed away in the proper order as quickly as possible.
- To maintain office stationery supplies and refreshment supplies via on-line buying.
Other duties as required
- Purchase & Sales ledger administration
- Data input, invoice approvals & invoice payments
- Daily bank ledger reconciliation.
- The post holder is expected to adapt to changing workload demands and new organisational challenges.
- Candidates should bring copies of their exam certificates and any references to interview.