Special Educational Needs Science Teacher
Are you an inspiring Science teacher wishing to use your expertise and passion to change your students lives?
A free school based in Kent is on a journey to improve their students lives by providing them with the best possible education. They are looking for an inspirational Science teacher to join their team and make a difference. The school caters for students who have a range of additional needs including ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) and SEBD (Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties).
The school aims to support all students with their specific needs and barriers to learning to enable them to reach their full potential both academically and socially in order to prepare them for the rest of their lives.
Ideally you will be experienced in working with students with ASD and SEBD however, experience is not essential. Just the desire to learn and begin an extremely rewarding career in an SEN environment. The school and trust it belongs to offers top class and regular training opportunities for any candidate with those traits.
A career at this school can offer you:
- Fantastic career progression within the school and trust
- Leadership opportunities for suitable candidates
- The opportunity to make a difference in your students lives
- An SEN allowance added to your salary
- Frequent and concise CPD opportunities tailored to your individual needs
- An opportunity to take on a TLR
In return you will be:
- A passionate and enthusiastic subject specialist
- Be creative in making your lessons fun, enjoyable and accessible to all
- Have excellent challenging behaviour management skills
- Able to think quickly on your feet
- Committed to your students and the school
If you are ready to start the most rewarding chapter of your career you are strongly encouraged to apply with an updated CV as soon as possible. Interviews and lesson observations will be held as and when the right applications are received