Spa / Beauty Therapists - Chester
Spa Therapists - come and work for an award winning Cheshire hotel and spa set in landscaped gardens just over 5 miles from Chester. Offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, if you are an ambitious candidate that loves this industry, this could be for you!!
Delivering a fabulous range of holistic and organic treatments in line with both Spa by Kasia and Elemis brand standards.
You should have excellent communication skills and be confident in recommending suitable ongoing treatment programmes to clients and guests, as well as cross-selling other business centres in the spa.
You will also deliver care recommendations made at the end of every treatment and offer suitable products at reception for purchase. In line with ongoing training and development - spa therapists will attend spa events representing the hotel.
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum two years’ experience in the beauty industry
- Recognised beauty therapy qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 3 / BTEC in Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO etc.)
- Confident retail sales experience
- Elemis training useful
What you get!
- Fantastic Salary and Commission
- Rolling rota giving you flexibility to plan outside of working hours
- Vast range of learning & development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meal on duty
- Free Parking
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Social events and activities
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
Spa by Kasia is open 9am-8pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 6pm Saturday & Sunday.
- Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
- In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK . Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Please apply with full CV - trade tests will be conducted at interview stage.