Primary Teacher - Horsham
Good rates Of Pay
Full time - 2 Term Contract
Starting January 2017
Do you have experience teaching in the Primary Sector? Do you dream of inspiring young children as they start out in full school life? Are you available in January to work in a large Primary School in Horsham?.....
If you answered yes then this is the job and school for you!
This Primary School is a large, friendly, vibrant school for children from 4 to 11 years old, situated in northeast Horsham. There are two classes in each year group, with no class having more than 30 pupils. They are fully inclusive and every child really does matter. They recognise the individuality of every child and endeavour to meet their needs in a caring way, always challenging and supporting them to take the next steps in their learning.
- Accessible Public transport links
- Local free parking available
- TA support in every classroom
- Bright and spacious classrooms with top of the range resources and technology
- Supportive Senior leadership
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications now. Interviews will be this half term, giving plenty of time to hand in notice if you that is what is required.
We also require other teachers for a variety of other short term, long term and permanent contracts across the Crawley area and the southern part of Surrey.
We have a 'Recommend a Friend' scheme where if a teacher who you have recommended to us works for us for 30 days, you will receive a £300 voucher. Get in touch today.