Year 4 Primary Teacher- Crawley
Year 4 Teacher- Crawley
£22,467 -£33,160 per annum
Starting January 2016 (2 term contract)
Do you want to work in an ever expanding school with brilliant career progression? Do you want to have full responsibility for your class with the ability to plan, prepare and deliver as you desire? Do you want a senior leadership team that listens to its entire staff and is proactive? If you answered yes then this is the school for you!
Larger than average 4 form primary school in the heart of Crawley West Sussex is looking for a fun and dynamic Year 4 class teacher for the remainder of the academic year. Permanent opportunities are available for the right candidate. This is a school that has recently underwent a makeover and for this reason now offers modern, spacious and brilliantly resourced classrooms. This school has a strong value of aspiration and confidence. The school aims to offer all there pupils the skills and resources to be confident in there education now and throughout there life. Improvement is at the heart of the school and as a result the school continually strives to improve itself so as to be able to offer the best to their pupils, parents and staff alike. The school are ambassadors in the local community and has recently been awarded the eco school badge. The school educates mixed ability learners with a high proportion of EAL and SEN.
- Short walk from town centre
- Free local parking/Accessible public transport links.
- 2 term contract- potentially permanent for the right teacher
- TA support
- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive senior leadership team
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.