1st/2nd Line Service Desk Engineer
Our client has a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Service Desk Engineer to join our growing communications company based in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
In this exciting role you will be part of a busy technical team, working alongside our senior technicians.
As part of our team, your key duties will be:
· 1st & 2nd Line Incident diagnostics.
· Escalation of Problems and Incidents to both our internal 2nd and 3rd line engineering team and 3rd party suppliers
· Maintaining and developing our self-care/knowledgebase.
Essential Requirements for the role:
· Service desk experience with a technical background.
· Flexibility to work overtime as and when required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Enjoys engaging with customers and building strong relationships.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Keen to learn new technologies.
· Ambitious to progress in the communications industry.
· Working with Gamma Portfolio Products.
· Knowledge of Telephony, VoIP and Networks.
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
If you feel that you meet the requirements that our client is looking for and you’re ready to join the team, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!