Door Entry / Access Control Service Engineer
AST (London) Ltd is one of the leading Door Entry and Gate Automation Specialists who cover London and the surrounding Counties. They are looking for an experienced Door Entry and/or Access Control Engineer to join the team.
You must have previous knowledge and experience of Door Entry Systems and/or Access Control Systems. You will be involved in installations of new systems, retrofit and fault finding so experience is essential.
This field based role will be a demanding role, working under pressure and to strict deadlines. You will have the responsibility of installing new Door Entry/ Access Control systems or undertaking the maintenance of existing systems, working individually or as part of a team.
Our main office is based in West London and a parts depot is based in Swanley. You will be required to collect parts from your nearest location and expected to travel to the main office on occasion for training sessions and meetings.
Fluent English both spoken and written is a must as you will be dealing with residents and customers and delivering detailed and accurate reports to the Office and your Line Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Must have proven experience with Door Entry Systems and/or Access Control Systems
- A Valid UK Driving License.
- Knowledge of CCTV, Gate and/or Door Automation would be beneficial.
- Fluent English spoken and written is a must.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety aspects
- Act responsibly and with necessary care for himself, the property of others and his team
- Must be good team worker.
- Enjoy developing new technical skills and learning to use new equipment
- Be flexible as to hours of work. Long days until 7-8pm or out of hours work may often required
- A strong 'can do’ positive attitude is essential.
The working hours of this role will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:30am – 5:00pm. Overtime and Saturdays will be available. You must be available for on call work (one week every 2-3 months).
You will also be provided with a company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, iPad (all for business use only), uniform, Health and Safety training, in-house training on company products and 28 days paid holiday inc bank holidays.
AST (London) Ltd is committed to ensuring that it fulfils its obligations to operate fairly, justly and in accordance with the laws. In particular, no employee or potential employee shall be discriminated against on grounds of gender, race or disability. We extend the concept of equal opportunity to include discrimination on grounds of religious or political beliefs or sexual orientation.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses that we receive, we are unfortunately no longer able to respond to each application directly or to provide further individual feedback. We will however contact you should we select you to attend an interview.
Should you not receive a reply from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application on this occasion has proved unsuccessful.
recruitx ref: 53260956 / INDHP