High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Jan 2017 - July 2017
Would you like to work in a supportive environment? Do you want to be part of a OFSTED 'Good' school with a strong leadership team? Are you an experienced HLTA looking for work after Christmas? Do you have experience covering PPA across the primary age range? If so, please don't hesitate to apply!
I am currently working with a school in North Bradford who are looking to appoint an experienced HLTA on a temporary basis. You will be part of a supportive and nurturing team who work together to build a positive learning environment that fosters the growth and development of all children. The school respects each other and shows tolerance for all beliefs, they teach all children the importance of their community and the systems that uphold it. They promote law, democracy and liberty, embracing the individuality of all pupils and celebrating together what they achieve.
- Ofsted rated 'good' school
- Supportive team
- Professional development
- Good transport links
The successful applicant will have:
- HLTA qualified
- Behaviour management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Time management
- Ability to build strong relationships with pupils, parents and professionals
- Planning, preparation and delivery of activities across the curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons to provide a learning experience in a safe environment.
- To communicate with pupils, parents/carers and other professionals
- Safeguarding children in the school environment
If you feel that you meet the requirements and attributes then please apply with an up to date CV. All applicants are required to have a DBS on the update service or are willing to apply for a new one. Once you have applied for the position I will be in contact to arrange an interview.
I look forward to hearing from you.