Inbound Sales Executive
Are you seeking a rewarding career? Are you hard-working and enthusiastic with excellent people skills? Are you seeking an opportunity with an excellent starting salary and a fantastic benefits package, regardless of your previous experience to date? Then this is the role for you!
Red Recruitment are currently seeking a number of Inbound Sales Executives to join a rapidly expanding company in Cardiff Bay. This company is one of the most sought after employers in South Wales who recruit purely on your attitude, behaviours and abilities - not your past experience. They have a fantastic brand and an excellent employee culture and are currently in a sustained period of growth. They are a risk averse insurer who offer insurance into a specialist market and focus entirely on customer satisfaction which as a result means customer retention rates are very high.
You will be rewarded with a realistic OTE package of approximately £21,000 with a basic starting salary of £16,950 plus the opportunity to do regular overtime. You will have plenty of opportunity to develop a variety of new skills in this role and as an "Investor in People" this business positively encourages the development of your insurance career.
In addition to fantastic career opportunities, you will enjoy the following staff benefits:
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday and you'll gain an additional two days' holiday a year after five years' service
- A holiday buy/sell scheme which allows you to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday each year
- Company performance related annual bonus (up to 10% of your annual salary)
- Individual performance related annual bonus, up to a maximum of 30% of your annual salary
- Staff discounts on company products
- Staff discounts with other organisations
- Private medical insurance
- Wellbeing package
The newly refurbished office is located in the Cardiff Bay area, with great transport links by road, rail and bus. Free parking is available on site, there is a large break-out area and the location is in easy walking distance of other local amenities including a large supermarket and chain restaurants.
Contracted hours are 35 per week which includes every other Saturday between 9am and 12.30pm (you will get an extra half day off during the week) and weekday shifts between 8am and 8pm. Shifts are on a 10 week rolling rota, which are confirmed 12 months in advance and include one week of lates (12pm-8pm) in every 10; the rest of the time your shifts will fall between 8am and 6pm.
If successful in gaining this opportunity, your day-to-day role will include the following responsibilities:
- Taking ONLY incoming calls from existing customers and providing excellent customer service to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Identifying opportunities within the customer product portfolio whereby you will be expected to bring this to the attention of the customer and upsell further
- Updating the computer system detailing any communications between the organisation and the customer
- Providing brand new insurance quotes when requested by the customer
It is important to note that the sales environment is very soft, with a very customer focused approach preferred and a real desire to enhance customer satisfaction. Competencies which will be assessed at assessment centre are customer service, team work, problem solving, working to targets and managing change.
To be successful in securing the role, applicants must be able to pass a rigorous background check, which will include a full 5 years of referencing, criminal record check and credit check. Applicants will be considered with minor credit issues, however these must be disclosed up front as a demonstration of your honesty and integrity.