Care Manager/Care Coordinator
Are you an ambitious Care Manager or an experienced Care Coordinator close to Tonbridge? Are you passionate about working within the care sector and delivering quality home care services?
You will be joining an award-winning Homecare Provider, who pride themselves on providing quality service with a minimum 1-hour call to each individual client within their homes. We are looking for individuals who can lead and inspire a newly established care team, ensuring all private clients are provided with the quality care they deserve.
As Care Manager/Care Coordinator, you will provide full support to the care staff team, including Care Assistants, Care Coordinators and Supervisors. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision and Appraisal of all care staff
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Care Planning and Care Coordination
- Develop and Manage strong relationships with Clients, Families and Outside Professionals
- Quality Assurance Visits
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Standards
What will I need to be a Care Manager?
- Ideally Qualified to QCF Level 5 in Care or equivalent, or working towards this
- Supervisory/management experience within a Domiciliary Care setting
- Be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Above all we are looking for dedicated individuals with excellent leadership skills to inspire their team. This is a role where you can truly devote yourself to providing excellent care services so if you are interested please click on ‘Apply’.