Software Developer / ASP. NET Developer - C# /. NET
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: London / Purley
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is one of the fastest growing railway companies in UK. Their central functions are supporting three divisions providing first rate service to their main client Network Rail.
Working within the Development Team analysing business requirements and provide solutions both independently and as part of the Team.
- Liaise with Product Owners and Development Architects on requirements and solutions as well as liaising with Technical Support team and Network/Server Engineers for maintainability and product support.
- Ability to work effectively with people of many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Reporting - Formulate, construct and produce various reports utilising SQL and Crystal Reporting.
Qualifications and experience required
- A minimum of a 2:1 in a Computing related degree or equivalent experience.
- Opportunity to get involved in cross platform mobile development.
- Passion and ability to learn all aspects of software design and development.
The company values and encourages diversity in their workforce, regardless of background, disability or gender. As part of their aim to deliver quality services, they are committed to promoting equality and eliminating discrimination.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.