Full and Part-time roles available up to 40 hours per week, flexible between the hours of:
08:00am - 21:00pm Monday to Thursday
08:00am - 19:00pm Friday
08:00am - 16:00pm Saturday
Site Location: Clayton-Le-Moors, Accrington, Lancashire
Looking for a career in Financial Services?
Our client are looking for Collections Negotiators to join them due to extensive growth within their Financial Services department. The company are offering a salary between £16,224 - £17,264 for full time hours, 30 days holiday (this includes 8 days bank holidays) plus the option to buy a further 5 days, a Company Pension, an attractive Company Staff Discount, Discounted Gym membership, Free Parking on site. The company is close to the Motorway network and many more benefits.
As a successful Collections Negotiator, your role will be to help the customers of Studio and Ace get back on track with their payments. You will be responsible for managing your own targets, always adhering to FCA guidelines while building rapport and showing empathy. Our client want your personality to shine through to help them provide the best possible outcome and experience for their customers.
What we need in our Collections Negotiators:
- Collections OR Customer service experience
- First class communication skills
- A high level of empathy for people
- A desire to negotiate outcomes that are realistic for the customers
- The ability to demonstrate excellent telephone skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of home shopping operations an advantage
- A minimum of grade C or above in Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
The successful candidates will receive full training including;
- Financial Services induction training, including all FCA regulatory training
- Enhanced rapport, questioning and listening skills
- Policies, standards and procedures
- Collections strategy
Why join us?
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Fantastic training programme
- Supportive, friendly environment
- Great Staff discounts
- Cycle to work scheme (associated with Halfords)
- Simply Health scheme
- Local gym discounts
- A Company Pension
- Attractive staff discount on products from the catalogues
- Free onsite parking
- Accessible location with strong transport links
- The company are committed to your continuing development
To take the first steps towards an exciting new career, rather than just another job - Apply today!