Environmental Health and Safety Administrator
Bradgate Containers Ltd, based in Shepshed, is a market leader for the design, manufacture and fitting out of bespoke purpose built steel equipment modules, predominantly for the worldwide Petrochemical, Power Generation and Railway industries.
The role will provide administrative support to the health and safety dept, ensuring administrative duties are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard.
- Data collection and input including supporting statistical analysis and trends.
- Maintaining a training database and arranging training courses.
- Administrating the COSHH and risk assessment management system.
- Help maintain ISO 14001 accreditation.
- Maintaining the H&S incident management system.
- Provide word-processed documents, reports and data as required.
- And other duties as required.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent to include Maths and English.
- Minimum 1 years’ previous administrative experience in a administration role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week.
If you are interested in this role, please e-mail your CV by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.