Implementation Support Specialist - German Speaking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Implementation Support Specialist to join PRISYM ID based in Wokingham.
It is essential for this role to have German Language skills to a technical / business level.
PRISYM ID is a well-established company based in Wokingham, and is one of the world’s leading developers of product identification and barcoding software. They have been developing high quality labelling and Auto ID solutions to companies in a wide range of industries for over 20 years. They bring together a combination of skills, experience, products and services that are unique in the labelling and identification market.
As an Implementation Support Specialist your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Onsite requirements gathering, system design, installation, system testing and training in validated environments in the US and Europe
- Assisting our customers in the implementation, configuration and validation of global labelling solutions from requirements to 24/7 support handover
- Building of systems for internal testing and proof of concept using Microsoft Windows servers and clients
- Keeping abreast of the appropriate regulatory requirements
- Provide second-line technical support as required; Support activities include logging calls within the Issue tracking system, over the phone assistance, performing problem investigation / verification, providing work-arounds, providing customer feedback and updates, closing calls.
- Conform with the PRISYMID quality procedures
- Software Testing – informal and formal running of test scripts
- Building of test environments using Microsoft Windows servers and clients
- Creation of test or user guidance documentation
This role will involve working closely with our technical and project management teams to facilitate the end-to-end delivery of our core and customer specific software systems. The delivery of these systems will include the gathering and analysis of clients’ functional requirements, system design, onsite implementation, training and go-live support. Once in production, the system will be handed over to our support team with all relevant documentation.
The role is envisaged as a combination of 2nd line support and customer implementation activities.
The main focus market for delivery of systems will be to validated Life Science clients in Europe and the US.The role will also include formal system validation activities which follow the GAMP V-model. This will include onsite installation qualifications (IQ), operation qualifications (OQ) and performance qualifications (PQ).
An ideal Implementation Support Specialist will have the following skills and qualifications:
System delivery skills:
- Requirements gathering (URS)
- Creation for functional specification (FS)
- System design (DS) and proof of concept
- System installations (IQ) and onsite consultancy
- System testing (OQ, PQ)
- System training for end users
- Troubleshooting issues prior to go-live and afterwards
- The ability to balance the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
Required software package skills:
- Microsoft Windows Client Operating Systems including XP and above
- Microsoft Office 2003 and above
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems including 2003 and above
- Microsoft IIS 6 and above
- SQL Server 2000 and above and\or Oracle 10g and above
- Microsoft Virtual Machine/Server, Hyper-V or VMWare
- Basic understanding of computer networks
- General knowledge of Windows and Web based software applications
- Proven experience in either document management, printing and or labelling solutions across the enterprise
- Ability to write clearly and concisely with a good attention to detail and quality (fit for purpose)
Communication & personal skills:
- Communicate effectively with manager and colleagues
- Ability to gather diagnostic information
- Work and communicate in a professional manner when working with clients
- Willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Ability to travel to client sites for up to 50% of working time
- A full, clean driving license
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR ROLE
- A recognised qualification in a computer / numerate subject
- and / or
- A background or experience in a technical support desk role or other IT environment
Your working hours will be 37.5 hours per week.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53200943 / INDHP