Location: Rushington Business Park, Totton
Salary: Full time Salary £20k - £25k dependent upon experience & hours.
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00, 1/2 Hour lunch (Reduced hours & flexible working considered – Pro rata)
Responsible for managing the Company's accounting functions to accurately record the financial transactions and associated information within the business to enable the production of statutory submissions and reports as well as providing additional information as required to aid the management of the business.
Working to meet both personal and business goals in line with the company plan, vision and values.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Bank Accounts
- Controlling and reconciling petty cash.
- Monitoring and reporting of Cash Flow.
- Producing management reports as required.
- Recording & managing accruals & prepayments
- Liaise with and assist the Company's accountants during audits and the production of year-end statutory accounts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses suitable background experience in accounts management with qualification of AAT level 3/4 or equivalent.
- Competent in the use of accounting, word processing and other business software tools e.g. Sage, Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Has Strong analytical and business administration skills and able to work on own or as part of a team.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Able to evaluate risk & where necessary consult with management before progressing.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt, a team player who will contribute to the strategic development of the company.
- Be Self-motivated, pro-active & enthusiastic.
- A strong character with the will to execute a clear plan to achieve success.
To apply for the Accounts Controller role based in Totton, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter by clicking on the apply button provided.