Electrical Supervisor - Commercial Projects - Bedford
An established M&E building services contractor are looking for an Electrical Supervisor to be based in their office in Bedford, Bedfordshire but will be working on various residential projects including high specification large scale developments, traditional housing developments which is predominately private sale and social housing for several National House Builders and finally mixed use developments in the Home Counties and London.
You will need to have a good track record of delivering demanding mechanical and electrical projects within luxury residential properties, hotel and leisure developments.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of electrical systems and their installation methods.
· Time served apprentice or relevant electrical qualifications
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Control of electrical labour.
· Attend project meetings with clients.
· Day to day problem solving and answering/ resolving any technical queries.
· Full responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com