Office Administrator, Based in Daresbury, Warrington, Salary circa £16k
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join a rapidly growing IT business based in Daresbury, near Warrington. We are looking for a candidate who has some Office Administrator experience, with good IT skills and experience of using Microsoft packages. You will be a motivated and driven individual, keen to kick start your professional career within a company who can offer you training and career development opportunities.
Office Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Management of quote creation, business opportunities and orders.
- Reconciliation and billing
- The creation, updating and distribution of customer contracts
- The administration of business expenses
- Supplier invoices & payments
- Project and task creation
- Timesheet monitoring
- General Admin duties – Answering telephone, meeting room booking, ordering buffet lunches, meeting and greeting visitors, travel & accommodation booking.
- Provide support and cover for all other Back Office team members
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some previous Administrator experience from within an office environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a positive approach to customer service
- Good IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in admin tasks
- A focus on achieving personal and team KPI’s and targets
- The desire to progress and develop your skills
- Knowledge of the IT industry (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of Autotask and Sage (desirable but not essential)
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply attaching your CV.