Junior Financial Adviser
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Financial Adviser to join our team in Piccadilly, Manchester (M1)
Job Title – Junior Financial Adviser
Location – Manchester (M1)
Job Type – Full time (36.25 hours)
Salary – Competitive basic salary + benefits – dependent on experience and qualifications
Castlefield are a family of investment and advisory businesses. Since 2002, we have been providing a truly personal, integrated advice and investment management service.
We are looking for a well organised, strong communicator to provide support to our Financial Advisers in all aspects of giving financial advice.
This is an opportunity for someone who takes pride in the important role they play as part of a successful team. If that’s you, we’ll make sure you achieve your full potential. Working as part of a small but growing team, this is your opportunity to shine.
Junior Financial Adviser – Key Responsibilities
- Attend (wherever possible) initial consultation and meeting with adviser, helping to complete paperwork
- Create summary letter and Fee Agreement and send to client
- Upload signed fact find and other documents to the system
- Undertake research and due diligence with Adviser help
- Draft Suitability Report for Adviser to review
- Complete all connected application forms and send to client
- Raise invoice with finance
- When dealing with new leads, book meeting with client, send pre-meeting docs (Brochure/Factfind etc)
- Update internal system (Adviser Office) to save any communications with clients and activity entries as normal
- Package new business and submit to central operations team
- Client Review and book review meetings with clients
- Contact clients to get up to date cash values etc and update system
- Prepare review report and ‘pack’
- Complete review report post meeting and send to client
Ideally you will either have a relevant financial planning degree, be RDR Level 4 qualified or are working towards achieving a Level 4 qualification within an agreed timescale.
We commit to developing you to the best of your ability. Self-learning is encouraged in order to achieve professional qualifications but we also equip you with the necessary support you will need to achieve it. Additionally we aim to develop your soft skills and help you to shape your professional profile. We call our framework – Castlefield Academy.
Castlefield Academy will provide you with the right mix of fantastic learning opportunities, experiences and coaching to speed up your development.
Junior Financial Adviser - Other benefits
- 22 days holiday, increasing the longer you are with us
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Training and professional qualification support
- Opportunities for career progression
- Paid time off for volunteer work and support for charity work
- Opportunity to shape the future of the business via employee ownership
- Share Incentive Plan
- Potential to share in an annual employee dividend
- Pension contributions
To submit your CV for this exciting Junior Financial Adviser opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Trainee Financial Advisor, Graduate Financial Adviser, Relationship Manager, Client Support Manager, Finance Administrator, Paraplanner, IFA Support, Head Of Paraplanning.