Wakefield District Housing has a unique opportunity available for an Engagement Manager to join the team in the Wakefield district. The role is a full time, permanent position working 37 hours per week. We are offering a salary of £29,208 - £32,406 per annum plus benefits.
Do you have the caring and friendly attitude needed to ensure our tenants and residents, stakeholders and other agencies that contact WDH, receive the highest standard of customer service?
Are you able to encourage a culture of employee engagement by promoting effective and meaningful employee engagement activities?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our central Engagement Team for a highly motivated Engagement Manager to manage our employee and tenant engagement process.
What are the responsibilities of the Engagement Manager?
- Deliver the Employee Engagement and Resident Involvement Plans;
- Develop and implement employee engagement activities to meet key corporate requirements;
- Respond to changes and challenges arising from the Employee Survey in relation to employee engagement;
- Lead on the overall community development plan with emphasis on improving performance of resident involvement delivered locally providing value for money and engagement activity to a consistent standard across the district;
- Take the lead in responding to legislation and national/regional changes on matters relating to resident involvement; and
- A qualification at level 4 of the Qualifications and Credit Framework, such as an HNC, Award, Certificate or Diploma at level 4 or equivalent.
What skills do I need to have to become an Engagement Manager?
You will have excellent communication skills, be computer literate and have the ability to solve problems efficiently using your own initiative. The role requires people who have a valid UK driving license and daily access to a vehicle as travel throughout the district and other locations is required.
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
WDH is accredited by Investors in People, which means we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Among the benefits of joining us, all new starters receive an annual leave entitlement linked to length of service, access to a fantastic Employee Benefits discount scheme, auto-enrolment into a Local Government Pension Scheme and the opportunity to request flexible working arrangements.
Closing Date: 22 November 2016
If you think that you would make the perfect Engagement Manager then please click ‘apply’ today.