IT Service Desk Analyst
We have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Team based at our head office in Crewe, Cheshire. In return we offer a competitive salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum + benefits which includes bonus opportunities, pension scheme and access to our award winning share incentive scheme.
Conviviality Retail is an exciting place to work; a growing, ambitious and fast paced business with a team who want to make a difference. We are the UK’s largest off licence operator with a growing convenience offer under our fascias of Bargain Booze, BB’s Warehouse, Wine Rack and Select Convenience across over 600 stores.
The successful IT Service Desk Analyst will play a key role in providing first and second line technical support to our internal staff. You will act as a point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries, taking ownership of your colleague’s problem in order to ensure they receive an effective and timely solution to minimise any impact on operational delivery.
As our IT Service Desk Analyst you will:
- Troubleshoot IT related problems for laptops, PCs and mobiles
- Log all calls in the Service Desk call logging system
- Follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Create user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- Arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- Complete associated administration duties to a high standard.
- Provide support from our Head Office in Crewe with occasional travel to our offices Newcastle under Lyme (circa 15 minutes drive from Head Office)
Our ideal IT Service Desk Analyst
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar IT Service Desk or Call Centre role, with a strong working knowledge of incident management experience. You will require an aptitude for working with applications / systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
You will have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2013, including using and troubleshooting within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing and delegation).
In return, you will receive a salary of £20,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience plus an opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus, access to our shares incentive plan, healthcare and pension scheme. This is a fantastic opportunity for some who is keen to further develop their IT career, with opportunities to get in involved in a wide range of day to day and project based activities.
To apply for the role of IT Service Desk Analyst please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!