Teaching Assistant - Batley - KS1
KS1 Teaching Assistant
An excellent, last minute opportunity has arrisen for an outstanding Teaching Assistant to work at a school in Batley.
The school are looking for an experienced teaching assistant who has excellent knowledge of the current national curriculum across KS1.
Working with individuals and small groups in various year groups, you will have a thirst for rasinding standards particularly with children who may be under achieving.
For further specifics about the role please do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly.
You will have;
- Level 3 TA or Equivilant experience
- Recent experience working with children in KS1 or 2 and be familiar with the current national curriculum.
Randstad Education Offer;
- Highly Competitive pay, Gaurenteed Pay Scheme for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
- Leeds based team to work closely along side you
- Large capacity of available work to have the flexibility to choose your ideal assignment
- Temp & Perm Positions
- CPD - In house training
At Randstad Education we believe that looking after our candidates is as important as looking after our schools. We keep in close regular contact regarding available work and offer highly competitive pay rates. We also operate a 24hr on call service from our Leeds office & hold regular events and training for our candidates to maintain a team feel.
For further information please contact David Fleming in our Leeds Branch on 0113 246 2500