English Teacher - Chorley
Job Opportunity for English Teacher for a Secondary School in Chorley
Are you currently a Teacher of English and looking for a new and exciting challenge within your chosen subject?
Are you a strong, focussed and determined Teacher looking to make a real difference within the classroom?
Do you take a proactive approach when tackling challenges within the classroom?
If you can answer yes to all of the above then this could be the job for you!
We are looking for a Qualified English Teacher with experience of teaching across all key stages for a long term post at a school in Chorley with a view to securing a permanent placement thereafter. In order to be considered for the post you must:
- be able to go into a classroom and teach mixed size classes confidently
- treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
- develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behavior policy
- have extensive experience within this field and be able to provide references to support your experience
- have a genuine passion for your subject and strive to achieve the highest possible standards of teaching
The school, the child…
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across the Chorley region. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. Within these schools our teachers support pupils across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our teachers with the schools and children to which they work with best.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Jon Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01772 259966
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks