Being Trinity Mirror's Human Resource Administrator is a key role within our HR Services function in Liverpool City Centre. Reporting to the HR Services Team Manager, you will support a variety of HR queries and transactional activities covering the full spectrum of the employee life-cycle.
Our Business: Trinity Mirror plc
Trinity Mirror plc, with an award winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies employing over six thousand people across more than sixty locations around the country.
Our drive to capture, present and analyse the news inspired the launch of our very first papers in the early 19th Century. Our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands (Daily Mirror, Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo, Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail to name a few) provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
We're looking for an enthusiastic administrator who has previous experience of working in a fast paced HR Services environment. You'll have a positive can-do attitude, work collaboratively and have strong interpersonal skills to work with your colleagues in the wider HR team and business.
You will contribute to continuous improvement of work and supporting change to ensure we are a leading HR Services team that is able to serve the business needs.
What you'll be doing
In order to succeed in this role you will:
- Process a varied & high volume of transactional activity within agreed service levels
- Administer new starters, changes & leavers on to the HR System
- Develop offer letters & contracts in line with agreed service level
- Manage a variety of HR admin queries, both pay & non pay related
- Support employees with HR system related queries
- Offer a high level of customer service to all employees via telephone & email
- Support driving process improvement & standardisation
- Support in continuing to improve our ways or working & deliver efficiencies
- Positively respond to and embrace change
- Ensure data protection policies are adhered to
- Support, explore & utilise available technology effectively
What you need to know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a base salary of £18,400 per annum, 33 days holidays including Bank holidays, a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio. We have a dedicated HR & training team who work closely with you to help shape your development.
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.