Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager - Fixed Term Maternity Cover
We are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join an award winning independent digital agency.
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes, and launches. By collaborating with the technical and design teams you’ll be delivering high quality and effective digital projects to our valued clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of digital creatives. My client delivers online and offline digital for business; from digital strategy to websites, eMarketing, brand development, apps, social media and search marketing through to video production, motion graphics and 3D modelling. The right person will find a wealth of opportunity to develop and drive digital innovation within a close knit creative environment.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Create, maintain and update detailed project plans that will drive expert schedule, resource and client management
- Deliverables: Status reports, stakeholder presentations, Project Plans, budgets
- Lead detailed planning and delivery meetings
- Resource planning
- Financial monitoring and tracking
- Develop trusted relationships with both clients and suppliers – listen actively to their concerns and questions in order to better understand their requests and perspectives
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using collaboration tools, in person meetings, and getting involved in the busy studio.
- Participate in the overall improvement efforts of the Project Management team by seeking opportunities for feedback and development.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
- You will have experience in managing a range of projects, from websites, Apps, eLearning, digital marketing, SEO, PPC and email marketing.
- You are web savvy and possess a working understanding/experience in strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- You have experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
- Ability to multitask and run parallel streams of work in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable presenting in front of clients and the company management team
- Very quick learner with a positive/can do attitude