Part Time Cashier / Retail Assistant / Sales Advisor / Customer Service
Are you a successful Customer Service Assistant or Retail Sales Advisor looking for a new challenge?
Part Time, 20 hours per week, £7.85 per hour. 5 days.
Our Client operate a network of stores in the United Kingdom. Their retail stores offer a number of loan products, Pawn broking, Cheque Cashing, Money Transfer, Pre-Paid Cards and Gold Buying services.
As a Cashier / Retail Assistant / Sales Advisor / Customer Service Assistant you will provide their client's customers with an excellent standard of service; completing all transactions accurately and in line with company and regulatory requirements.
Cashier / Retail Assistant / Sales Advisor / Customer Service Assistant key responsibilities:
- Ensure all customers are treated fairly and provided with clear information about their products
- Provide suitable advice to customers taking their personal circumstances in to account
- Complete all tasks accurately and compliantly in line with company policy and regulatory requirements
The ideal Customer Service Assistant:
- Strong communication skills (active listening)
- Organised and accurate (completing and maintaining documents and computer databases)
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of working in a regulated environment is highly desirable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous retail experience
- Good IT skills
The job involves a significant amount of face-to-face communication with customers in a retail environment and requires a good level of spoken and written English.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you are looking to join a company who values both their customers and employees, then click APPLY!
Cashier / Retail Assistant / Sales Advisor / Customer Service Assistant