Would working with children in small groups to focus on targeted learning appeal to you?
Do you have a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification?
Do you enjoy supporting children and seeing them develop?
This role has arisen due to increasing pupil numbers and the need for support for children with Special Needs. You will be required to work in a mainstream setting on a small group basis, with students who have a range of Special Educational Needs including Autism, ADHD and EBD. Working closely with the teaching staff, you will assist with improving learning and social skills. Experience of working within a similar role is essential.
This is a mainstream Primary school in Hull, conveniently situated for public transport. The school is a forward thinking, modern school at the heart of the community where each child is encouraged to achieve their full individual potential.
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the local education market
* The school has excellent resources and facilities
The successful applicant will:
* Have experience of working in a primary school
* Have experience in dealing with difficult behaviour
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic
* Have excellent organisational skills
* Have a relevant teaching assistant qualification
* Your role will consist of working with children with SEN to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum
* Liasing with the class teachers, SENCO and parents
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.