FINTEC recruit is seeking a Research Consultant for our client based in London.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £24k - £32k depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Use own initiative to proactively seek and develop understanding of the financial services industry through different data collection methods and interpret findings.
- Provide insight into markets and competitors through the research of published industry analysis sources and the in-depth, semi-structured interviewing of senior executives, industry experts, suppliers and competitors and build a network of contacts to engage with.
- Identify and persuade busy and often reluctant executives to share information - candidates must be personable and confident.
- Analyse and interpret qualitative information and numerical data through cross-checking to build strong and evidence-based recommendations and implications for our clients.
- Synthesise findings to prepare well-written, insightful and robust research reports using tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- 1st or 2:1 class degree and strong academics are essential. We are interested in both arts and science graduates, but a Business degree will be an advantage
- Complete fluency in English.
- An excellent communicator with an engaging telephone manner and experience conducting interviews for research or commercial purposes in the US market, ideally for financial services clients.
- A demonstrable interest in financial services.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and to efficiently manage their own time.
- Experience in creating compelling PowerPoint presentations and delivering them confidently.
- Great attention to detail in their work, including precise and professional written English
- Working closely with a fast-paced but highly collaborative team, the Research Consultant must be driven but also diplomatic and able to work independently when required
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2672
FINTEC recruit specialise in Business Support, Finance, Legal, and Engineering roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.