Customer Service Administrator /Executive /Advisor -Swedish Spk
Job Title: Swedish Speaking Customer Service Representative
Location: Telford (commutable within West Midlands, Shropshire and Staffordshire)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits (Including private healthcare, travel insurance, bonus scheme and many more)
Job type: Full-time and Permanent
Essential Criteria: Swedish language skills are an essential requirement. Applicants without Swedish language skills will not be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, international team within the digital marketing industry. Digital marketing is a fast-paced, challenging and innovative environment and this role offers you the opportunity to learn a wide variety of new skills, with excellent progression opportunities.
You will be responsible for delivering a high standard of customer service, alongside a wide variety of administrative tasks and processes. A typical day would involve responding to incoming enquiries, troubleshooting issues and liaising with other internal departments to reach a resolution. You would need to manage the customer service element of the role alongside more operational tasks, such as quality control measures, communication activities and business development tasks - all whilst still achieving deadlines and Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
The successful candidate will be results focussed and passionate about delivering a high standard of customer service. They will thrive under pressure by remaining positive, organised, proactive and always able to demonstrate excellent communication and team working skills.
- Organise and prioritise multiple tasks with varying deadlines, whilst adhering to outlined SLAs.
- Act as the first line contact for all incoming enquiries - mainly via email, in addition to a low number of telephone calls.
- Complete a variety of administrative processes and tasks, requiring keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Build strong relationships with regular contacts, identify commercial opportunities and carry out structured business development activities.
- Be involved with the delivery of proactive projects, to further improve service quality and customer experience.
- Problem solving; creative and quick thinking is essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish & English.
- Organised and proactive with good time management skills; able to meet tight deadlines and cope well under pressure.
- Team work is an essential part of the role and you will need to embody these 5 values in your day to day work and approach;
- Collaborative, Analytical, Optimistic, Determined and Daring.
- Customer service minded with strong listening and communication skills.
- Team player with a flexible approach and positive, can-do attitude.
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills.
- Results driven, determined to succeed and constantly challenge set goals and targets.
- Analytical with good attention to detail.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel in particular).
Full training will be provided, but desirable attributes below would be an advantage;
- A degree and/or equivalent commercial experience
- Proven track record in a customer-facing role
- A basic understanding of the online/digital/affiliate sector
- Any additional European language skills
All applications welcomed, including graduates.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Swedish Customer Service, Operations, Client Advisor, Customer Service, Admin, International client facing, Administrator, Service Desk, Client Service Desk, Customer Support, Bilingual, Multilingual, Online Marketing, Digital, Helpdesk, 1st line, 2nd line, Technology, Affiliate, Publisher, Social Media, Data Analyst will also be considered for this role.