Area Operations Manager
Citibase have an excellent opportunity for an Area Operations Manager to join their expanding team. This role will be based at their branch in Reading (RG7) and will include travel to sites in Brighton, Horsham, Burgess Hill, Milton Keynes and Watford.
Job Title – Area Operations Manager
Location –Reading (RG7) - Will include travel to sites In Brighton, Horsham, Burgess Hill, Milton Keynes and Watford.
Job Type – Full time (40 hours)
Salary - £40,000 per annum
Citibase offers fully serviced business centres for cost-conscious businesses in over 30 locations nationwide.
The Area Operations Manager role is to ensure the execution of standardised processes delivered through approved systems and people in a multi-site environment in order to deliver an ‘oven ready’ product in terms of compliance, standards and service.
As Area Operations Manager you will:
- Ensuring that compliance is 100% and using the systems and internal controls in place to manage the regulatory risks faced by the company. Conducting regular audits of Health and Safety, Customer contracts etc and developing and implementing action plans to resolve any issues.
- Overall responsibility for all employees within the cluster. You will help to recruit, manage and train high calibre teams within each centre. You will also be involved in any recruitment and, when required, disciplinary action
- Assisting in maximising the revenue opportunities of the Centre.
- Rigorous control of costs to ensure all expenditure is in line with budgets.
- Prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation for management.
- Responsibility for the management of administrative and operational aspects of the Centre including site security, health & safety, team management and monthly reporting
- You will be expected to prepare monthly reports in line with company requirements detailing how you and your teams have performed against company targets.
- Assisting with the financial development of the centre and ensuring that the centre is well managed and operating according to company operating standards.
Area Operations Manager- Skills & Experience required:
- Proven multi-disciplinary experience in operational management role in a customer focussed environment.
- Experienced in controlling costs and working within budgeted parameters.
- Experience in managing and developing teams, demonstrating leadership and supervisory skills.
- Be effective in both verbal and written communications and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority within the organisation.
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving skills and a focus on continuous improvement with the ability to operate with minimum supervision and direction.
- Have the ability to prioritise and adapt a flexible approach to working
- Have the ability to maintain consistency throughout all work
- Must be computer literate
To submit your CV for this exciting Area Operations Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as an Area Manager, Operations Manager, Senior Operations Manager, Multi-site Manager, Field Operations, Territory Operations, Regional Operations, General Manager, Business Manager, Operations Director.