Process / Manufacturing Engineer
Job Elements: -
• Facilitate/project manage continuous process improvement activities across the facility to include NPI activities, existing production/manufacturing process improvements, supplier process improvement etc.
• Introduction of lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
• Use and application of problem solving tools and techniques/methodologies.
• Development of performance metrics.
• Process development.
• Coaching colleagues in the philosophy of continuous improvement and tools and techniques.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Production/Manufacturing/Process engineering background.
• Proven capability in the use and application of lean manufacturing/process improvement tools and techniques.
• Ideally exposure to Six Sigma, this is not essential..
• Demonstrate evidence of process improvement activities.
• Engineering/Electronics/Manufacturing Degree qualification is a minimum requirement.
• Commercially astute - able to see the bigger picture.
• Exposure to SAP would be advantageous.