Software Support Assistance and Customer Liaison Officer
Software Support Assistance & Customer Liaison Officer
Permanent Vacancy available with local Software company in Newcastle under Lyme for a Software Support Assistance & Customer Liaison Officer. Full time/part time/flexible working hours considered, full training provided, competitive rates of pay to be discussed at interview, pension via auto-enrolment, free on-site car parking, upto 24 days Annual Leave.
Candidate Requires :
- Knowledge of SAGE or similar computer software would be an advantage.
- Computer literate with excellent Word and Excel skills
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Friendly polite telephone manner with well spoken English and ability to deal with difficult callers
- Have good timekeeping
- Have no criminal convictions
- Have 6x GCSE's at Grade C and above (including IT, Maths, English)
- Have Ability to work on own initiative
Job Role Brief Overview :
- Providing training and assistance for customers on all areas of our bespoke in-house developed software covering order processing, diaries, stock control and accounting.
- Reception Cover assists, Customer Fault Logging using in-house system assists, Company Exhibition Sales Attends, Customer Development Meeting attends,
- Testing of software programs for new products, support & troubleshooting of existing systems as required.
- Customer Training Manual assistance preparations.
- Assistance to Technical Manager re hardware/network installs works.
- Must be willing to travel, this position includes some work away from the office with full travel expenses reimburse.
This position will suit candidates based in: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Keele, Kidsgrove, Crewe, Leek, Cheadle, Uttoxeter, Stone, Market Drayton, Biddulph, Congleton.
Please send all applications including covering letter in via the APPLY BUTTON
Vacancy Close Date : 27/12/16
No agencies please.