Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Ashford, Middlesex TW15 (near Heathrow Airport)
Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (Monday - Friday 42.5 hours per week 05.00hrs - 20.00hrs)
Closing Date: 11th November 2016
We are a specialist logistics solutions company providing specialist transport, engineering, warehousing and management for medical, computer, print and other hi-tech industries.
Through a continuous investment in technology solutions and logistical resources, we have built a foundation of knowledge and expertise that enables the business to deliver an unrivalled range of value-added logistics services.
We are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join our team based in Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 (NearHeathrow Airport).
To undertake general duties and stock control duties, assist with admin duties as required and the safe loading and unloading of vehicles
* General stock control of warehouse
* Performing stock checks
* Booking goods in and out
* General warehouse office duties when required
* Liaising with internal & external customers, in a professional and courteous manner
* Loading & unloading vehicles
* Updating warehouse systems, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
* Ensure that all items that arrive and are dispatched are recorded on the appropriate paperwork and follow the agreed process
* Ensure equipment and stock are clearly labelled
* Ensure the warehouse is clean and tidy at all times
* Loading & unloading procedures are followed
* When loading vehicles ensure the load is - Correct - Fit for Transit - NO evidence of damage - All equipment to assist driver is available
* To escalate all issues as appropriate
* Adhere to the company's Health & Safety policy at all times
* Maintain the standards of the company as defined in ISO9001 and ISO14001
* Ensure that all processes are adhered to at all times and all paperwork is completed correctly and ready for input.
* In addition to your normal duties you may be required to undertake other duties in line with the needs of the business and flexibility should be recognised as paramount to the role
Key Skills and Experience
* Experienced Warehouse person
* Commitment to the highest standards of health & safety and environmental protection
* Warehouse Admin, stock control including perpetual stock checks
* Computer literate, able to use Stock control systems.
* Good team member with a flexible and Can-do attitude
* Counterbalance & Reach Truck licences
To be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' to submit your CV and covering letter detailing why you think you are suitable for this position
All Applications must be submitted by 17:30hrs on Wednesday 9th November 2016
If you do not hear from the HR Department within 2 weeks of submitting your application, then you have not been successful on this occasion