Accounts Assistant – Join this Busy Finance Team (AWDO-P2840)
Accounts Assistant with Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger experience required for a busy Finance Team with a Global Tax Consultancy Firm based in the City of London.
SALARY: £24,000 + Benefits
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger experience, preferably studying AAT (or equivalent) and who has a good level of Microsoft Excel skills.
Working as the Accounts Assistant you will report directly to the Finance Manager within a growing Finance Team, which is increasing to 5 members of staff.
As the Accounts Assistant you will need to have a good foundation and experience of working with Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger records. You will also need to work to a high level of accuracy and have great time-management skills.
As a successful candidate you will have a great chance to join this busy Finance Team that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Accounts Assistant include:
- Converting Consultant timesheets into sales invoices on a timely basis
- Sending sales invoices to clients and dealing with any enquiries
- Reconciling receipts against sales invoices
- Preparing consultant payment runs and loading them to the online bank platform
- Posting journals
- Assisting with month end duties and quarterly VAT reports
- Providing support to the team for any ad hoc tasks that may arise
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Experience of Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger is essential
- Good written and oral communication skills as you will regularly speak to both clients and consultants
- Studying early levels of AAT (or equivalent)
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
- Highly organised with good time-management skills
- Must possess the right to work in the UK and living within commutable distance of London
PLEASE NOTE: This position is a commercial finance role so will not suit someone who is more comfortable in a practice environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Accountancy / Finance / AAT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency