Packaging Artworker - Staffordshire
International Packaging design and production company are seeking an Pre-Press Packaging Artworker to support the artwork studio based in Tamworth, Staffordshire.
As packaging artworker you will be responsible for accurately creating packaging artwork and following client's brand guidelines or design requirements. Maintaining consistency across the complete range and ensure that all images and files are complete and ready for printing according to the printers specifications.
Previous experience of creating packing artwork is essential for this role.
• Accurately learn to create artwork for client, following client's brand guidelines or design requirements, with the ability to create multilingual artwork whilst maintaining consistency across the complete range.
• Ensure that all work is completed to client guidelines and to the standards outlined in the process and procedures.
• Ensure artwork interpretation is achievable within print production constraints.
• Prepare accurate artworks from approved design and brief
• Ensure client guidelines are followed.
• Roll-out artwork across simple multilingual packs from translation documents
• To understand the importance of using systems and to record image retouching progress on jobs
• To ensure all quality control procedures are adhered to and all relevant documents are completed.
Skills and Abilities:
• Experience producing packaging artwork
• Experience using Adobe CS packages - especially Illustrator.
• Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills for daily interaction with account management / traffic team
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting
• Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others
• Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
• Proven experience of artwork creation and manipulation to a high standard
• Ability to understand and execute instructions
• Must be detail-oriented
• To adhere to all internal processes in place for digital workflows
• To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
• Ability to manage own workload and meet customer deliveries
• Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure