As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Sound financial principles are at the core of everything we offer. That's why Finance is vital to the way we run our business. In a global marketplace that's constantly evolving, being adaptable, decisive and precise is critical - and this is exactly the culture of our Finance group.
There are Finance teams dedicated to each of the Deutsche Bank's core banking divisions, as well as Group Tax, Group Finance, Treasury and Investor Relations. Together, we oversee all financial details of Deutsche Bank, globally.
Join us and you'll be able to add real value as a business partner. Of course, we provide accurate and timely financial information. We also provide high-quality advice and analysis to our businesses and infrastructure functions, measuring and analysing performance and identifying areas to drive innovative change. This is a strategic group, where we look to control costs, limit risk and strengthen our decision-making process.
Job Title: Treasury Modelling
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You'll be joining Treasury Central, which combines cross-functional activities and coordination, analytics and optimisation activities, providing an integrated and consistent view across the Treasury organisation. Within this role, you'll be specifically part of the Treasury Modelling team, which consolidates cross-functional analytics, modelling and optimisation activities in close partnership with all Treasury functions and leverages offshore capacity. It also manages inter alia the Treasury planning process, optimisation of the banking book remuneration process and analytics of risk and performance metrics.
- Partnering with all Treasury, business areas and other infrastructure functions
- Driving initiatives in order to increase transparency and consistency of financial resource steering activities
- Developing tools in order to optimise Deutsche Bank's financial resource footprint across leverage, liquidity and capital
- Driving transparency and consistency of methodologies and metrics across Treasury
- Managing inter alia the Treasury planning process
- Managing the banking book remuneration process
- Delivering risk and performance metrics analysis
- Conducting ad hoc client and portfolio analytics for businesses
- Coordinating and refreshing business recovery measures and group wide stress test requirements
- Contributing to Change The Bank and Run The Bank programmes relating to management information systems and pricing tools
- Setting up and strengthening policies and procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- A high degree of personal initiative
- Able to work both, independently and as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate excellent structuring and analytical skills
- Talented to drive projects
- Capable of building influential relationships with stakeholders at senior level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, international and diverse environment
- Previous relevant work experience within the finance industry
- Qualified to degree in a relevant financial discipline or the equivalent experience
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.