Work Plan Coordinator
Excellent opportunity for Work Plan Coordinator to become a part of our client’s rapidly expanding and successful company.
Our clients have established themselves as the contractor of choice to support the growth of their industry within the UK. Due to continued success and expansion our clients are seeking an experienced Work Plan Coordinator to join there successful team.
Key Job Role:
The Work Plan Coordinator key role is to deliver all works order reporting requirements for all Lines of Business. This includes forecasting of jobs for future delivery, reporting on jobs completed, preparing Reports, preparing weekly contract KPI delivery reports, preparing GRN and DFE reports, preparing trending reports and reporting on escalations and exceptions.
- Business Planning; Identify opportunities to grow revenues/improve productivity.
- The Work Plan Coordinator role is pivotal in providing quality information to the client and internal teams for the effective visibility and management of the business.
- The Work Plan Coordinator will provide key information to the Work Stream Delivery Manager and other Senior Team Members to ensure that resources are fully utilised to maximize capacity.
- The Work Plan Coordinator will analyse the Order Book and report key information to the Work Stream Delivery Manager regarding values, missed dates etc.
- Contract Terms & Conditions; Review resources revenue daily and provide analysis of capacity management.
- Client Relations Management; Build solid relationships with customer and manage specific expectations at administration level.
- Quality; Deliver a product or service which consistently meets or exceeds the customer requirement
- Cash Management; Proactively liaise with Operations to ensure all jobs are accurately recorded in OptiMUS and that all relevant codes have been recovered from BT
- Management Process; Ensure Management Processes are maintained through regular checks.
- Promote Equality in the workplace.
Health, Safety and Quality
- Legislation; Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation regarding: Health & Safety, Environmental and employment
- ISO Accredited Systems; Ensure compliance to ISO accredited process requirements.
- To comply with and actively promote all Company policies and processes.
- Carry out any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- BT Network Engineering teams
- BT Product Quality teams
- BT Customers
- Staff and WTM's
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 Negotiable depending on experience
If you want a new opportunity and the chance to work in a growing industry then please apply now!