Picker - Production Operation (Night Shift)
Due to continued expansion, our client is looking for Packers to join their Night Shift Team, 6 nights, 48 hours per week between 10:00pm and 7:00am, Sunday to Friday.
Picker - Production Operation - Responsibilities:
• Picking produce from fridges, freezers and other storage areas.
• Packing and accurately labelling produce.
• Checking and rotating stock.
• Removing debris / surplus packaging from working area.
• Assisting with deliveries and cleaning as required.
Picker - Production Operation - The successful candidate will:
• Work to a high standard, paying attention to detail.
• Have a good level of both written and spoken English.
• Be able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
• Be physically fit as the work is demanding.
• Have experience of working nights.
Experience of working within a food production environment would be an advantage.
• Opportunity for career progression.
• 24 days holiday plus additional long service days and Bank Holidays.
• Significant discount on products.
• Free off street parking.
Salary: Competitive Salary
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Picker - Production Operation (Night Shift) role please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for the Picker - Production Operation (Night Shift) role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.