Here at Advanced Supply Chain we have an opportunity for an Operative/ Picker to join our Warehouse Team based in Bolton. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from 6 UK locations and supply our customers with end-to-end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
As our Operative/ Picker you will assist the warehouse with all activities to ensure that all customers at the Bolton depot receive an excellent and efficient service.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities of an Operative/ Picker include:
- Accurately picking or packing orders using hand held scanners
- Checking orders & reporting any unresolved issues to Supervisor
- Wrapping and loading pallets.
- Complying with Health & Safety procedures at all times
- General Housekeeping
To become our Operative/ Picker you must have the following skills and experience:
- Good timekeeping
- Good communication skills
- Previous warehouse experience
- Previous experience working with barcode scanners
These roles will be working on the shift pattern 8am-4pm and 10am-6pm.
Bolton is commutable from Blackburn, Wigan, Rochdale, Manchester, Leigh, Stockport, Oldham and surrounding areas.
If you have the skills and experience required to become our Operative/ Picker please click ‘apply’ today.