Senior Developer - ServiceNow
A well known organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands require a Senior Developer - ServiceNow on a permanent basis to join the Development team, paying a competitive salary of GBP55,000 - GBP65,000.
Duties required for the Senior Developer - ServiceNow:
- Working in the applications division of the organisation you will be a promoted and full supporter of the ServiceNow system
- Assisting with the design, documentation and implementation of ServiceNow enhancements
- Facilitating and fully supporting the roll out of new applications and enhancements
- Ensuring best practices are followed and using process flows to determine these
- Managing and implementing ServiceNow patching and upgrades
Skills required for the Senior Developer - ServiceNow:
- Extensive knowledge of the ServiceNow platform
- Experience of web interfaces including SOAP and REST
- Experience of SDLC/Scrum methodologies, MID sever set ups, Discovery, service catalogue, LDAP integrations and CMDB
If you are interested in the position then please get in touch with Dawn May at Robert Walters on (see below) Alternatively please apply online for immediate consideration.