IP Network Solution Manager (Pre-Sales)
IDPP are recruiting for an IP Network Solutions Manager for a Berkshire-based telecoms client.
- Presale support including network design, proposal, pre-sale testing support, quote, for customer and partner;
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with IT decision makers within assigned accounts.
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key service provider accounts. Collect and analyse all marketing information. Enhance partner and key customer relationships.
- Produce and deliver technical proposals and presentations.
- Create business plans, develop product development strategy and maintain good relationship with partners.
- Identify, quantify, and recommend action plan to address new business opportunities according to overall strategy.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment; Self motivated, team oriented, driven to develop and increase revenues through the Enterprise Business Unit.
- A strong, successful pre-sales engineering track record (5+ years) in the data network industry with large enterprise customers in the geography.
- Advanced, in-depth, campus LAN/WLAN, and datacentre switching, IP routing, and network security (Firewall, VPN, IPS) understanding and design expertise. MPLS/VPLS knowledge and experience is highly desirable.
- Pre-sales working experience in vendors, integrator, distributor and telecom operators; Proven ability to manage customer relationship.
- Certificate of IP training is preferred; Valid certification and experience with Cisco/HP/Juniper platforms is preferred;
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills as well as creation and delivery of executive briefings
- Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree in the Telecommunications or related field of studies with at least 5 years of pre-sales solution experience in the IP, Voice and converged ICT solutions