Primary Supply Teacher - Worthing
Primary Supply Teacher
KS1 & KS2
Guranteed work contract - Full time
Worthing, West Sussex
From 31st October 2016
£110 per day
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher or a Newly Qualified Teacher seeking your first role after graduation? Are you looking to join a school that places a huge emphasis on personal development and career progression?
We are currently offering a guaranteed supply work contract with a medium sized junior school based in Worthing, West Sussex. This particular school has 420 mixed pupils on roll ranging from 8-11 years old.
With a guaranteed work contract we can ensure that you will be teaching 7 out of 10 working days with this school across both KS1 and KS2 year groups.
Benefits of joining this school include:
- An encouraging and supportive environment where everyone is motivated to succeed
- Onsite staff parking and secure bicycle storage
- Excellent facilities.
- Special Support Centre on site
- Teaching Assistants present in every class
- Standards in reading, writing and mathematics have risen steadily year on year
- Be available Monday to Friday weekly to deliver inspiring lesson plans
- Continuously challenging pupils to better themselves academically
- Lesson planning, delivery, marking and pupil assessment
- Running of after school clubs/activities
- Supervise pupils on school excursions
- Work in line with the school's rewards and behavioural management policies
Requirements for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- PGCE or University degree in Education
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Be a self-starter
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- ICT literate
The recruitment process for this exciting opportunity will include an interview with Randstad Education and then if successful an observed day teaching at the school.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
If you are committed to raising educational standards in the primary sector and you are interested in joining a team of friendly and driven teachers then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!