Payroll Manager - Part-time, 20+ hours
Payroll Manager - part time, 20+ hours
part time Contract - 20+ hours per week - GBP20 to GBP30 per hour, dependent upon experience
Payroll Manager with experience in managing Payroll, Pensions and Share Schemes required on a part time basis by leading Financial Services Company based in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to take on a part time role yet still play a major role in the development of payroll, pension and payments operations for a staff of over 1000.
- Management of payroll including completion, sign off, reconciliations, payroll bureau, tax and NI Contributions
- Management of monthly pension schedule and managing external pension providers
- Management of share scheme
- Maintaining the compliance and managing relationships with HMRC and Auditors
- Keeping abreast of systems and software developments and making recommendations to improve efficiency
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in managing complex payroll functions within organisations with 100+ employees
- Experience with managing share schemes
- Experience of managing P11D process, and liaising with HMRC and external auditors
- Exceptional organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail
- Strong systems skills and knowledge of ERP systems
- CIPP Diploma in Payroll Management (or equivalent)
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or please send your CV to (see below) for a further discussion, please contact Tom Bird.
ninesharp Finance is a minimum fuss specialist finance recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent finance professionals.
Tags: Payroll Manager, Payroll Officer, Payroll Associate, Manager, Payroll, Payments, Pension, Pensions, London, CIPP, Qualified, Chartered